- Any person may apply to enrol in any course subject to the criteria for registration.
- Courses that are accredited will be indicated accordingly.
- Students must have access to either a computer / laptop / tablet / iPad to enrol for any course applied for.
- Students must have access to the internet with a suitable source of data to engage in the course content enrolled and registering for.
Registration requirements - South African Citizens
The following documentation will be required to register for a course with Legally Law.
- South African LLB degree (certified copy) for students considering admission as advocates of the High Court of South Africa (admission not guaranteed as only the High Court has the the discretion to grant admission)
- Valid South African identification documents (certified copy of identity book or card - NO other proof of identification will be accepted)
- Proof of residence