- Any person may apply to enrol in any course subject to the criteria for registration.
- Courses that are accredited will be indicated accordingly.
- Students must have access to either a computer / laptop / tablet / iPad to enrol for any course applied for.
- Students must have access to the internet with a suitable source of data to engage in the course content enrolled and registering for.
Registration requirements - South African Citizens
The following documentation will be required to register for a course with Legally Law.
- South African LLB degree (certified copy) for students considering admission as advocates of the High Court of South Africa (admission not guaranteed)
- Valid South African identification documents (certified copy of identity book or card - NO other proof of identification will be accepted)
- Proof of residence